Trade opportunities for UK companies to meet with 10 visiting Chinese businesses at an event taking place 23 May in Chelmsford
The 10 visiting Chinese companies are from China’s Jiangsu Province, ranked second for GDP of all Chinese provinces, with whom Essex County Council has a unique relationship spanning 27 years managed by Essex International. Jiangsu is strong in the fields of:
- Software Development
- Integrated Circuit Engineering
- Animation & Production
- IP Management
- Book Printing
- Real Estate Development
Further information on the Chinese companies in attendance can be found here.
Benefits for your business
- Connect with business from China looking for products and partners
- Meet with Essex International to consider how to get your product into China and a potential market of 1.4 billion consumers
- Meet with Jiangsu Department of Commerce to understand more how you can do business in China
- Discover the benefits of export and international cooperation
About the event
Date: Monday 23rd May
Time: 14:30 – 17:00
Location: County Hotel, Chelmsford
If you would like to attend please email email@example.com.
The event is being run by Essex International, Essex County Council’s International Trade team, in association with the Jiangsu Department of Commerce.
About the China Business Network
Essex International has set up the China Business Network to build a local community of businesses interested in doing business with China. Future events will provide a chance for people interested in the Chinese market to come together and discuss exporting and investments opportunities in the following areas:
- Chinese buyers looking for products
- Chinese businesses looking for partners
- Visiting delegations and networking events
To be kept up to date with future Chinese delegations visiting Essex and business networking events to meet buyers, distributors and customers sign up for alerts here.
About Essex International
Essex International works with companies and organisations to help them make the most of the opportunities of the UK market in the case of Chinese organisations, and the Chinese market, in the case of UK organisations across a number of specific business themes . . .
- Export to China – connecting companies to interested buyers in China
- Inward Investment from China – helping UK regions attract inward investment
- Student Recruitment in China - helping to recruit students from China for universities, colleges and schools
- Development of Chinese Professionals – providing training to Chinese professionals through UK professional training institutions
For more information about Essex International see here.