Trade opportunities for UK companies to meet eight visiting Chinese businesses at a round table event 20 October 2016
On the 20th of October Essex International are receiving a group of construction companies from Jiangsu Province in China led by members of the Department of Housing and Construction.
They are interested in meeting UK businesses from whom they may buy products or services from or co-operate with to aid their development in China. They are particularly interested in the areas of:
- Pre-fabricated buildings
- Mechanical installations of building components
- Sponge cities
- Green building
Benefits for your business
- Pitch your service/product to construction companies from China
- Meet with Essex International to consider how to get your product into China and a potential market of 1.4 billion consumers
- Discover the benefits of export and international co-operation
Companies visiting from China
The eight visiting Chinese companies are from China’s Jiangsu Province, ranked second for GDP of all Chinese provinces, with whom Essex County Council has a unique relationship spanning 27 years managed by Essex International.
In attendance will be:
- Jiangsu Huajiang Constrction Group Co., Ltd
- Suzhou Institute of Building Science Group Company Limited
- Nanjing Yangtze River Urban Architectural Design Co., Ltd
- Jiangsu International Century Design of Architecture Co., Ltd
- Atlantic Modular System
- Longxin Construction Group Co., Ltd
- Jiangsu Provincial Construction Group
- Jiangsu Research Institute of Building Science Co., Ltd
In addition to members of the government from many of the municipal governments and the provincial government responsible for building projects.
About the event
Date: 20 October 2016
Location: Essex Record Office, Chelmsford
Cost: Free of charge
If you would like to attend please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The event is being run by Essex International, Essex County Council’s International Trade team, in association with the Jiangsu Department of Housing and Urban-Rural Development.
About the China Business Network
Essex International has set up the China Business Network to build a local community of businesses interested in doing business with China. Future events will provide a chance for people interested in the Chinese market to come together and discuss exporting and investments opportunities in the following areas:
- Chinese buyers looking for products
- Chinese businesses looking for partners
- Visiting delegations and networking events
To be kept up to date with future Chinese delegations visiting Essex and business networking events to meet buyers, distributors and customers sign up for alerts here.
About Essex International
Essex International works with companies and organisations to help them make the most of the opportunities of the UK market in the case of Chinese organisations, and the Chinese market, in the case of UK organisations across a number of specific business themes . . .
- Export to China – connecting companies to interested buyers in China
- Inward Investment from China – helping UK regions attract inward investment
- Student Recruitment in China - helping to recruit students from China for universities, colleges and schools
- Development of Chinese Professionals – providing training to Chinese professionals through UK professional training institutions
For more information about Essex International see here.